I posted a summary of the black holes talk I gave yesterday at the Richmond Public Library over at Bowler Hat Science. Bonus: features a photo from my trip to Arizona!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Climate change comets Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism culture of science dark energy dark matter Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Humor inflation Mars Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics racism radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach science writers scientific beauty Scientists sexism sexual harassment Space exploration spaceflight stars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- Pascal's surgery is tomorrow, which means he doesn't get any food after midnight. So of course he's not eating his dinner. 17 minutes ago
- RT @JamilSmith: The real issue is his recklessness. Falsely implying that refugees are committing attacks in Sweden could get people hurt h… 33 minutes ago
- RT @JamilSmith: This reads like one of those apology statements an agent prepares for an athlete to read. But it doesn't appear that he is… 33 minutes ago
- @vishaalzade Musk's companies have had a lot of trouble with labor issues, and Musk himself has been courting Trump 36 minutes ago
- Some things never change. Puppies and kittens are still cute, Nazis are still evil, and I still suck at Super Mario 3. 38 minutes ago