The first Carnival of Cosmology was a success, so we’re doing another one this month too! Our theme this time is “Observational Challenges”—defined broadly or narrowly. The Carnival will be on Friday, August 31, so please submit your contributions to me before 11:59 PM US Eastern time on Thursday, August 30.
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Climate change comets Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism culture of science dark energy dark matter Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Humor inflation Mars Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach science writers scientific beauty Scientists sexism sexual harassment Space exploration spaceflight stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- One more boost for this. I'm gonna go read in bed. twitter.com/DrMRFrancis/st… 20 minutes ago
- @seelix Oh fuckity we still have over a month to go 21 minutes ago
- Knowing George W would likely have endorsed Cruz or Rubio doesn't make me give much weight to his lack of Trump support 35 minutes ago
- RT @Summer_Ash: Show time is 11pm ET on @NatGeoChannel: press.nationalgeographic.com/2016/08/24/sta… Should also be streaming later in the week here: https://t… 57 minutes ago
- Woohoo! All my friends are much cooler than I am! twitter.com/Summer_Ash/sta… 1 hour ago