Well, probably not everything, but I wrote a question-and-answer post about the Higgs boson over at Double X Science. I hope I caught most of the big questions people might want to know about!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Climate change comets Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism culture of science dark energy dark matter Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Humor inflation Mars Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics racism radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach science writers scientific beauty Scientists sexism sexual harassment Space exploration spaceflight stars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- RT @UrsulaV: #WomensMarch Sydney isn't messing around twitter.com/thelancearthur… 5 minutes ago
- @kevinriggle Definitely the dudes to avoid at cons 7 minutes ago
- RT @roseveleth: It's a good march, brent twitter.com/marv_vien/stat… 7 minutes ago
- RT @BuzzFeedNews: Janelle Monae leads the crowd in chanting “Eric Garner” with his mother #WomensMarch https://t.co/DZL97QPKbV 9 minutes ago
- RT @LeVostreGC: Who runneth the worlde? Girles! Who runneth the worlde? Girles! Who runneth the worlde? Girles! Who runneth thys modir? Gir… 11 minutes ago