Well, probably not everything, but I wrote a question-and-answer post about the Higgs boson over at Double X Science. I hope I caught most of the big questions people might want to know about!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Climate change comets Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology CosmoQuest Crackpottery Creationism culture of science dark energy dark matter Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Humor inflation Mars Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics racism radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach science writers scientific beauty Scientists sexism Space exploration spaceflight stars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- "identity politics in America is a white invention: it was the basis of segregation." newyorker.com/culture/cultur… 5 minutes ago
- @kevinriggle I got a recommendation for ProtonMail, which seems to be stable and unlikely to fold without warning 7 minutes ago
- There is Chex mix in the house, but there may not be any for long #nomnomnom 8 minutes ago
- RT @manwhohasitall: TODAY'S DEBATE: Should there be at least ONE male on every BBC panel show? Or would that be seen as pandering? 16 minutes ago
- @KristenDybala As the article lays out, the problem is that white supremacist sites have successfully subverted Google's algorithms. 25 minutes ago