Well, probably not everything, but I wrote a question-and-answer post about the Higgs boson over at Double X Science. I hope I caught most of the big questions people might want to know about!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Climate change comets Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism culture of science dark energy dark matter Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Humor inflation Mars Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach science writers scientific beauty Scientists sexism sexual harassment Space exploration spaceflight stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- This means I'm also taking a social media break. If you absolutely need to reach me, my contact info is on my website. #BowlerHatOut 4 days ago
- I am going to take a well-needed break for a few days. The only writing I'm going to do is for my own projects. twitter.com/hourlykitten/s… 4 days ago
- RT @TheBillyWest: Check out my channel on Youtube to listen to the clips in sequence! youtube.com/channel/UC_BX_… #MakeAmericaBrannigan ! https… 4 days ago
- @GermanCityGirl there's a lot out there, too much really. I'm not at my computer, but I've written a lot, so my portfolio has stuff 4 days ago
- @RachelFeltman Someone told me their wedding DJ played Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" O_o 4 days ago