Well, probably not everything, but I wrote a question-and-answer post about the Higgs boson over at Double X Science. I hope I caught most of the big questions people might want to know about!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Climate change comets Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism culture of science dark energy dark matter Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Humor inflation Mars Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach science writers scientific beauty Scientists sexism sexual harassment Space exploration spaceflight stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- +100000 twitter.com/fuckeveryword/… 14 minutes ago
- RT @darth: "sorry i had to go back for my balloon" "omfg bill" https://t.co/jXzyJzvjBo 16 minutes ago
- Video projects always take 6x longer than I expect. Memo to self: don't do any more video projects. 18 minutes ago
- @jessicaesquire I dunno about "should be able". Writing brain comes and goes. Some days 1000+ words are easy; others 50 are hard. 19 minutes ago
- Imperator Catiosa twitter.com/hourlykitten/s… 1 hour ago