Galileo’s Pendulum is going on a strongly reduced publication schedule. My current plan is to go down to one blog post per week (as suggested by several friends on Twitter), published on Mondays. May I recommend these other blogs:
- Life, Unbounded from Caleb Scharf
- Bad Astronomy from Phil Plait
- Planetary Society Blog from Emily Lakdawalla
- Dot Physics from Rhett Alain
- Cosmic Variance from Sean Carroll (with occasional contributions from others)
- Cocktail Party Physics by Jennifer Ouellette (AKA Jen Luc Piquant)
- Basic Space from Kelly Oakes
- Skulls in the Stars from Greg Gbur (AKA Dr. Skyskull)
- We Are All in the Gutter by Emma et al.
This list isn’t exhaustive, and doesn’t cover all sciences; start with them and follow the links they provide, and you’ll be kept busy forever with sciency goodness.
Thanks to everyone who has been a faithful reader of Galileo’s Pendulum over the last year.