Yesterday (November 10, 2012) I spoke about black holes at the Richmond Public Library. For those who couldn't make it, or who were there but want more information, here's the essence of the talk, along with the relevant images that formed my slides. Please leave any questions you have in the comments, and thanks to everyone who came out (despite the insane marathon-related traffic)!
About Galileo’s Pendulum
- RT @JenLucPiquant: There's a derelict atom smasher nestled in the middle of suburban Washington DC: The old Atomic Physics Observatory http… 1 hour ago
- @JenLucPiquant Thanks! My stack of papers keeps growing. One day I'll get through them all.... 1 hour ago
- @ihearttheroad Do you know @gkygirlengineer @JRMorber @adrinkard_dc ? You could also try using the #DCSciTweetup hashtag and ask there. 2 hours ago
- My first job (post college, pre grad school), I ran the tech part of a tiny nonprofit. We had almost no budget, so I had to be creative. 2 hours ago
- Those bash scripts also initialized a network address translation so I could connect multiple computers to the internet. Over 56 kbps line. 2 hours ago