I posted a summary of the black holes talk I gave yesterday at the Richmond Public Library over at Bowler Hat Science. Bonus: features a photo from my trip to Arizona!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Citizen Science Climate change comets Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dark matter detectors Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Mars Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach scientific beauty Scientists sexism Space exploration spaceflight stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- forbes.com/sites/matthewf… Whatever you might have seen elsewhere, we have *not* found life on Comet 67P. My latest for @Forbes explains. 1 hour ago
- RT @HelenASPopkin: Best. David Bowie song. EVER! Is There Life On Comet 67P? onforb.es/1G3ufY6 by @DrMRFrancis 1 hour ago
- It doesn't seem possible to stay away from Twitter entirely *and* make sure people know what I'm writing. So, I'm going to try compromise. 1 hour ago
- forbes.com/sites/matthewf… Is there life on Comet 67P? Short answer: no. Long answer: see my latest at @Forbes . 5 hours ago
- One last look-in before I disappear for a few more days. twitter.com/DrMRFrancis/st… 1 day ago