I posted a summary of the black holes talk I gave yesterday at the Richmond Public Library over at Bowler Hat Science. Bonus: features a photo from my trip to Arizona!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Citizen Science Climate change comets Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dark matter detectors Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Mars Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach scientific beauty Scientists Space exploration spaceflight stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- tmblr.co/ZVa2Xn1eemRlv I have added to the joke from this morning. Pray I do not add to it further. 15 minutes ago
- I'm guessing that chopping heads is a better outlet for my inner turmoil. Playing as Chewie and pulling arms off is fun, though. 23 minutes ago
- What does it say that I'm much better at playing Jedi characters with lightsabers than normal ones with blasters in LEGO Star Wars? 25 minutes ago
- RT @joeycomeau: It is okay to make funny faces during sex. It is okay to make funny faces during sex. It is okay to make funny faces during… 26 minutes ago
- Someone needs to bring me dinner tonight. The thought of cooking anything is really unpleasant at the moment. 1 hour ago