I’ve moved this page over to Bowler Hat Science, where it will be easier to keep up to date. Please update your bookmarks accordingly!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Climate change comets Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism culture of science dark energy dark matter Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Humor inflation Mars Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics racism radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach science writers scientific beauty Scientists sexism sexual harassment Space exploration spaceflight stars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- I need to work this afternoon, but I'm not awake enough 24 minutes ago
- Xenophobia is something that makes no sense to me. Yes, it's hard to get out of my comfort zone sometimes. The benefits are worth it. 31 minutes ago
- It is, to quote Tom Waits, a preasure and a plivilege to know you all. 40 minutes ago
- Between my stint in academia and social media, I know people — many of them scientists and teachers — all over the world. 42 minutes ago
- RT @bruce_arthur: If Peter Thiel buys Twitter, shut the whole thing down and start over twitter.com/counternotions… 1 hour ago