I’ve moved this page over to Bowler Hat Science, where it will be easier to keep up to date. Please update your bookmarks accordingly!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology Astronomy Big Bang black holes Carl Sagan Citizen Science Climate change Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies galaxy collisions gamma ray astronomy general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn Saturn moons science communication science outreach science writers scientific beauty Scientists Space exploration spaceflight spiral galaxy stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog type Ia supernova WIMPs women in science
- Happy birthday to the incomparable @NoisyAstronomer ! 8 hours ago
- @evelynjlamb My cat Harriet has been cussing at me all day, and I don't blame her. I feel like hissing myself. 8 hours ago
- @evelynjlamb I find @ZooBorns is good therapy in general. 9 hours ago
- zooborns.com/zooborns/2014/… Five baby capybaras! AKA @ZooBorns therapy. 9 hours ago
- @smithsqrl Alas that I'm in a hotel room with no ice cream available. Maybe next time. 9 hours ago