I’ve moved this page over to Bowler Hat Science, where it will be easier to keep up to date. Please update your bookmarks accordingly!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Citizen Science Climate change comets Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dark matter detectors Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Mars Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach scientific beauty Scientists Space exploration spaceflight stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- RT @DNLee5: I want to know the names of African researchers. I want every ONE to know the names of African researchers. 4 hours ago
- RT @WhySharksMatter: "Lost sea lion pup gets a ride in a patrol car" // a sea lion pup wearing a seatbelt is everything http://t.co/wRqadO… 4 hours ago
- @sondy @cathomas09 I figure most pieces quote only men, so why not? 4 hours ago
- @DNLee5 I might know someone with SALT in South Africa. Let me check and get back to you. 4 hours ago
- @sondy That was a very good quote. Also @cathomas09 's quote about blowing up asteroids for science. 4 hours ago