I’ve moved this page over to Bowler Hat Science, where it will be easier to keep up to date. Please update your bookmarks accordingly!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology Astronomy Big Bang black holes Carl Sagan Citizen Science Climate change Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies galaxy collisions gamma ray astronomy general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn Saturn moons science communication science outreach science writers scientific beauty Scientists Space exploration spaceflight spiral galaxy stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- I get to read papers on black holes, fundamental particles, galaxies, and the structure of the cosmos and get paid to do it. 34 minutes ago
- @sdssurveys Thank you! 35 minutes ago
- It's hard to remember when bills are pressing and deadlines loom, but I'm very fortunate to be able to make a living writing about science. 35 minutes ago
- @sdssurveys In fact, I wrote an article based on SDSS data on void lensing! nautil.us/issue/16/nothi… 41 minutes ago
- RT @sdssurveys: Cosmic voids are regions with very few galaxies. You really need a large 3D map to identify voids well, and SDSS is awesome… 41 minutes ago