I’ve moved this page over to Bowler Hat Science, where it will be easier to keep up to date. Please update your bookmarks accordingly!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Citizen Science Climate change comets Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dark matter detectors Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Mars Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach scientific beauty Scientists Space exploration spaceflight stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- @tereshkova2001 We'll see. It's going to be hard to skip my professional organization's conference. 38 minutes ago
- RT @avflox: I really hate being told to "be happy" like I can somehow command it. Life isn't a binary of happy or unhappy. Life is a range … 1 hour ago
- Hullo, insomnia, me old enemy. 1 hour ago
- @AstroKatie A good word, though an unfortunate thing it needs to be used. 1 hour ago
- galileospendulum.org/2015/01/30/the… Coming up with new theories is hard, and always has been. Here are some tips on revolutions in physics. 6 hours ago