I’ve moved this page over to Bowler Hat Science, where it will be easier to keep up to date. Please update your bookmarks accordingly!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology Astronomy Big Bang black holes Carl Sagan Citizen Science Climate change Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dark matter detectors Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach science writers scientific beauty Scientists Space exploration spaceflight spiral galaxy stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- @merrdiff You realize that's also more than 7 hours from now. ;) 3 hours ago
- I arrived at the airport with plenty of time to spare before my first flight. Now I'm trying to resist buying bad airport food. 3 hours ago
- RT @RlCHARDDAWKlNS: actually its about ethics in religious reporting 6 hours ago
- @deborahblum @UnstableIsotope Jane Eyre was much too good for Rochester. 6 hours ago
- “I must confess that I have an almost insatiable desire to explain.” - A. Zee, from "Quantum Field Theory in a Nutshell" 6 hours ago