I’ve moved this page over to Bowler Hat Science, where it will be easier to keep up to date. Please update your bookmarks accordingly!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Citizen Science Climate change comets Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dark matter detectors Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Mars Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach scientific beauty Scientists sexism Space exploration spaceflight stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- In case it's unclear, I'm with @elakdawalla and @BadAstronomer . Unmanned should be reserved for Shakespeare. "Lo, I am unmanned!" 9 minutes ago
- Relatedly, what language should we use to describe spacecraft with humans aboard? Second take from @BadAstronomer : slate.com/blogs/bad_astr… 13 minutes ago
- What language should we use to describe spacecraft with no humans aboard? First take is from @elakdawalla : planetary.org/blogs/emily-la… 14 minutes ago
- @JRMorber @brookeborel Me! 27 minutes ago
- @aatishb They should totally have Super Mario- or Zelda-themed bandages for when you get a vaccination shot. 35 minutes ago