I’ve moved this page over to Bowler Hat Science, where it will be easier to keep up to date. Please update your bookmarks accordingly!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology Astronomy Big Bang black holes Carl Sagan Citizen Science Climate change Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dark matter detectors Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn Saturn moons science communication science outreach science writers scientific beauty Scientists Space exploration spaceflight spiral galaxy stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- AND MY AXE (power chord) tmblr.co/ZVa2Xn1TeWRSV 1 hour ago
- @partialobs In this case, I think it's just a string of binary 0's. I've been at a conference for three days, and my brain is full up. 1 hour ago
- I was going to get some work done before dinner, but I found myself staring off into space for 20 minutes. Well all righty then. 1 hour ago
- RT @PlanetDr: I should've asked for a wine delivering drone in my startup 1 hour ago
- I am totally changing into jeans. 2 hours ago