I’ve moved this page over to Bowler Hat Science, where it will be easier to keep up to date. Please update your bookmarks accordingly!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Citizen Science Climate change comets Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dark matter detectors Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Mars Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach scientific beauty Scientists sexism Space exploration spaceflight stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- @edyong209 @scicurious Parallel conversations: twitter.com/DrMRFrancis/st… 46 minutes ago
- @brx0 I'm not sure that would be much cooler. 47 minutes ago
- Confession: part of the reason I hate summer is that it's too hot to wear sportcoats, which are a form of wearable purse. #FillAllThePockets 53 minutes ago
- I think I will need to rewrite half my novella before anyone in their right mind would publish it. 1 hour ago
- I need more coffee before I can finish transcribing this looong slooow interview. 1 hour ago