The first Carnival of Cosmology was a success, so we’re doing another one this month too! Our theme this time is “Observational Challenges”—defined broadly or narrowly. The Carnival will be on Friday, August 31, so please submit your contributions to me before 11:59 PM US Eastern time on Thursday, August 30.
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology Astronomy Big Bang black holes Carl Sagan Citizen Science Climate change Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dark matter detectors Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach science writers scientific beauty Scientists Space exploration spaceflight spiral galaxy stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- 30 minutes to trick-or-treat official start time. I should probably eat a sandwich or something before. 32 minutes ago
- Transcribing interviews is one of the most annoying things about freelancing, along with bugging people for payment. #IHaveToDoThatToo 47 minutes ago
- The cold November rain arrived a day early. #TellAxlRoseToStop 1 hour ago
- The weather is turning really gross. I suspect that will cut down the number of trick-or-treaters coming by tonight. 1 hour ago
- I need to transcribe an interview, but somehow I'm not feeling it. 2 hours ago