The first Carnival of Cosmology was a success, so we’re doing another one this month too! Our theme this time is “Observational Challenges”—defined broadly or narrowly. The Carnival will be on Friday, August 31, so please submit your contributions to me before 11:59 PM US Eastern time on Thursday, August 30.
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology Astronomy Big Bang black holes Carl Sagan Citizen Science Climate change Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dark matter detectors Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn Saturn moons science communication science outreach science writers scientific beauty Scientists Space exploration spaceflight spiral galaxy stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- I will always promote "Un Lun Dun" tmblr.co/ZVa2Xn1Toy7zM 1 hour ago
- Science writers are 12 years old. You should all know that. 1 hour ago
- rsc.org/chemistryworld… Vibrational chemical bonding, also known as chemistry boobies (h/t @UnstableIsotope ) 1 hour ago
- @DrRubidium @BadAstronomer @PlanetDr @elakdawalla @Alex_Parker Also: whatever happens to be in the house. 1 hour ago
- RT @DrRubidium: @DrMRFrancis @BadAstronomer @PlanetDr @elakdawalla @Alex_Parker I thought the official booze of writing was "free booze"? N… 1 hour ago