The first Carnival of Cosmology was a success, so we’re doing another one this month too! Our theme this time is “Observational Challenges”—defined broadly or narrowly. The Carnival will be on Friday, August 31, so please submit your contributions to me before 11:59 PM US Eastern time on Thursday, August 30.
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Carl Sagan Citizen Science Climate change Comics complex numbers cosmic microwave background CosmoAcademy Cosmology CosmoQuest Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dinosaurs E = mc^2 Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies gamma ray astronomy general relativity gravitation gravitational waves Higgs boson how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics quantum physics radio astronomy relativity Saturn Saturn moons science communication science outreach scientific beauty Scientists Scio13 Space exploration spaceflight spiral galaxy stars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs xkcd yo momma
- Alas that I can't be in Durham to celebrate the life of @helenchappell . A beautiful soul gone too soon. 4 hours ago
- @sondy @lukedones But zero dark matter content, so who cares? ;) 4 hours ago
- @mandaYoho @ktfreese But it's cold and goes right through you. 4 hours ago
- Eating parasites seems like a good evolutionary strategy. 4 hours ago
- . @backtobeatrice @WhySharksMatter @rejectedbanana Thankfully the powdered alcohol ain't gonna happen (legally): usatoday.com/story/news/nat… 4 hours ago