The first Carnival of Cosmology was a success, so we’re doing another one this month too! Our theme this time is “Observational Challenges”—defined broadly or narrowly. The Carnival will be on Friday, August 31, so please submit your contributions to me before 11:59 PM US Eastern time on Thursday, August 30.
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
#Scio14 Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Back Roads Dark Skies Big Bang black holes Citizen Science Climate change Comics cosmic microwave background CosmoAcademy Cosmology CosmoQuest Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dinosaurs E = mc^2 Earth Earth science Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies gamma ray astronomy general relativity gravitation Higgs boson how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics quantum physics radio astronomy relativity Saturn Saturn moons science communication science outreach scientific beauty Scientists Scio13 Space exploration spaceflight spiral galaxy stars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs xkcd yo momma
- @johncarneyau Thanks! 31 minutes ago
- @RadioAstroGal I only make cake once a year, so I always seem to mess *something* up. It always tastes just fine, though! 31 minutes ago
- @WhySharksMatter Thank you, sir! 32 minutes ago
- @RadioAstroGal Heh, it looks hideous (the icing was a little too thin), but it'll taste fine. 36 minutes ago
- @backtobeatrice Thanks! 39 minutes ago