The first Carnival of Cosmology was a success, so we’re doing another one this month too! Our theme this time is “Observational Challenges”—defined broadly or narrowly. The Carnival will be on Friday, August 31, so please submit your contributions to me before 11:59 PM US Eastern time on Thursday, August 30.
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Citizen Science Climate change comets Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dark matter detectors Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Mars Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach scientific beauty Scientists Space exploration spaceflight stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- They're bringing Coach back to TV. Dogs eat their own vomit. I don't want to watch either. 8 hours ago
- youtube.com/watch?v=DJQQrj… M83, "Reunion" #DJHatManDu #ThursdayNightDanceParty 8 hours ago
- thenib.com/do-the-dew-iro… Concise explanation of why MRA fuckballoons aren't "satire", by @rstevens . 8 hours ago
- I should go out for beer more often. I spend waaaaaay too much time at home. 9 hours ago
- Nitro oatmeal stout from @foundersbrewing at @lacaveduvin instagram.com/p/0tcZX9QBkp/ (RT with correct handle this time!) 9 hours ago