The first Carnival of Cosmology was a success, so we’re doing another one this month too! Our theme this time is “Observational Challenges”—defined broadly or narrowly. The Carnival will be on Friday, August 31, so please submit your contributions to me before 11:59 PM US Eastern time on Thursday, August 30.
About Galileo’s Pendulum
- @drskyskull I think I lost any desire to have a kitten now. Thanks! 10 hours ago
- @orzelc Yeah, Cavendish was special. It's not wise to diagnose over a distance of centuries, but he probably had some sort of mental illness 10 hours ago
- @orzelc Drawback: Schwinger's personality. 10 hours ago
- @DrRubidium Awesome! 10 hours ago
- @biochembelle First I've heard of it. I always miss the parties, though. 11 hours ago