Well, probably not everything, but I wrote a question-and-answer post about the Higgs boson over at Double X Science. I hope I caught most of the big questions people might want to know about!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology Astrology Astronomy Back Roads Dark Skies Big Bang black holes Carl Sagan Citizen Science Climate change Comics cosmic microwave background Cosmology CosmoQuest Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dinosaurs E = mc^2 Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies gamma ray astronomy general relativity gravitation Higgs boson how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation M87 Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nonlinear dynamics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics quantum physics radio astronomy relativity Saturn Saturn moons science communication science outreach science writers scientific beauty Scientists Scio13 Space exploration spaceflight spiral galaxy stars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs xkcd yo momma
- I think I am not doing any more work tonight, and that counts washing dishes. #SmallRebellion 1 hour ago
- @JRMorber Yeah, or at least a science-literate editor. 1 hour ago
- @JRMorber Oh geez, that's really bad. 1 hour ago
- Bonus: a polarimeter named RINGO2 RT @ArsScience: Polarized light reveals hidden jets of a gamma-ray burst ars.to/1jiYpil by @[me] 2 hours ago
- For preference, they should be physics, astronomy, or math, since those are the areas I know most about. 2 hours ago