Well, probably not everything, but I wrote a question-and-answer post about the Higgs boson over at Double X Science. I hope I caught most of the big questions people might want to know about!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology Astronomy Big Bang black holes Carl Sagan Citizen Science Climate change Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dark matter detectors Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach science writers scientific beauty Scientists Space exploration spaceflight spiral galaxy stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- My friends do great work trying to change the culture of racism, sexism, and other types of privilege. For that, I love and salute them. 7 hours ago
- @starstryder My friends give me hope. You all are wonderful people. 7 hours ago
- @starstryder I despair sometimes. I really do. 7 hours ago
- @NoisyAstronomer 31.media.tumblr.com/3ab072d8f7d4a8… 7 hours ago
- @NoisyAstronomer What I hate: because it's in the NYT, people will take it more seriously than better-researched work. The damage is huge. 7 hours ago