Well, probably not everything, but I wrote a question-and-answer post about the Higgs boson over at Double X Science. I hope I caught most of the big questions people might want to know about!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Citizen Science Climate change comets Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dark matter detectors Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Mars Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach scientific beauty Scientists Space exploration spaceflight stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- #MovieMonsterConnoisseur 3 hours ago
- Though I really dug the design of the monsters, both Godzilla and the MUTOs. 3 hours ago
- I think Pacific Rim spoiled me for other kaiju movies. Godzilla had way too much "women and children in peril". 3 hours ago
- Tonight's entertainment: Godzilla. #bigassmonsters 4 hours ago
- RT @Laelaps: Sauropods were unabashed bookworms. @latimesfob http://t.co/5jCKPvCulR 5 hours ago