Well, probably not everything, but I wrote a question-and-answer post about the Higgs boson over at Double X Science. I hope I caught most of the big questions people might want to know about!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology Astronomy Big Bang black holes Citizen Science Climate change comets Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dark matter detectors Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Mars Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach science writers scientific beauty Scientists Space exploration spaceflight stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- I could always be a comics historian if this science writing thing doesn't work out. They're all millionaires, right? 6 hours ago
- @BadAstronomer Hm, I guess it's been a while since I've seen the show. 6 hours ago
- @beccanalia I'm feeling a little worn down by the freelancer treadmill these days. I'm trying to branch out and see what I can do. 6 hours ago
- Quite a few original "Annie" comic strips were soapboxes for the writer's right-wing opinions. The musical takes a different tone. 6 hours ago
- .@drskyskull Given how racist the original "Little Orphan Annie" comic strip was, I *welcome* revisionism. Moar revisionism pls! 6 hours ago