Well, probably not everything, but I wrote a question-and-answer post about the Higgs boson over at Double X Science. I hope I caught most of the big questions people might want to know about!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Citizen Science Climate change comets Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dark matter detectors Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Mars Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach scientific beauty Scientists sexism Space exploration spaceflight stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- RT @Summer_Ash: The physics of happy hour. instagram.com/p/7Ot9T9K45F/ 2 hours ago
- Humanity hasn't been doing so hot at the whole "humane" thing this week. Can we do better next week, please? 2 hours ago
- “Dude wipe” is going to be my replacement insult for “douchebag” from here on. tmblr.co/ZVa2Xn1tZDN-b 3 hours ago
- No, *you're* eating a dish of ice cream that's actually half chocolate chips. 3 hours ago
- @etacar11 Yeah, I'm willing to see where it goes, since the setting is interesting (and the plot seems to be as well). 4 hours ago