Well, probably not everything, but I wrote a question-and-answer post about the Higgs boson over at Double X Science. I hope I caught most of the big questions people might want to know about!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Citizen Science Climate change comets Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dark matter detectors Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Mars Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach scientific beauty Scientists Space exploration spaceflight stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- I could skip dinner and just eat cookies instead. 1 hour ago
- @PhysicistLisa Yeah, 'cause nobody is forced to sit and listen to sexist blather anymore in the name of "training". 3 hours ago
- RT @emcconover: Apparently, batteries bounce higher after they've been used princeton.edu/main/news/arch… 3 hours ago
- @physicsmatt Yeah, spoken like an academic. ;P 3 hours ago
- Hey, does anyone remember when right-wing scientists went after Carl Sagan for warning people about the dangers of nuclear war? Good times. 3 hours ago