Well, probably not everything, but I wrote a question-and-answer post about the Higgs boson over at Double X Science. I hope I caught most of the big questions people might want to know about!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Carl Sagan Citizen Science Climate change Comics complex numbers cosmic microwave background CosmoAcademy Cosmology CosmoQuest Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dinosaurs E = mc^2 Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies gamma ray astronomy general relativity gravitation gravitational waves Higgs boson how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics quantum physics radio astronomy relativity Saturn Saturn moons science communication science outreach scientific beauty Scientists Scio13 Space exploration spaceflight spiral galaxy stars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs xkcd yo momma
- MT @mandaYoho: By doing nothing other than blind peer review, female authored papers had a 33% increase in acceptance. 57 minutes ago
- Quote from my grad school quantum mechanics prof: "An ansatz is a German guess." 1 hour ago
- When you wake up at 4 AM, it's hard to write coherently about nonlinear differential equations. 1 hour ago
- @Dr24hours Well, it's a very complicated story, stretching back decades. 1 hour ago
- @KMBTweets Oh geez, is he? I didn't see that. :P 1 hour ago