Well, probably not everything, but I wrote a question-and-answer post about the Higgs boson over at Double X Science. I hope I caught most of the big questions people might want to know about!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Carl Sagan Citizen Science Climate change Comics complex numbers cosmic microwave background CosmoAcademy Cosmology CosmoQuest Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dinosaurs E = mc^2 Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies gamma ray astronomy general relativity gravitation gravitational waves Higgs boson how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics quantum physics radio astronomy relativity Saturn Saturn moons science communication science outreach scientific beauty Scientists Scio13 Space exploration spaceflight spiral galaxy stars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs xkcd yo momma
- @ScientificScott Not if I want to sleep *some* time tonight. :P 2 hours ago
- Maybe I should devote my insomnia time to reading some of these 20+ ArXiv tabs I have open. 2 hours ago
- Ah, here's the research. RT @MissAndree2U: @[me] Yes. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_dep… , ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/P… 2 hours ago
- @DrRachie Theses tend to be written under conditions of sleep deprivation as a general rule, so nobody expects any different. ;) 2 hours ago
- RT @NoisyAstronomer: #CitizenScience Bros. Fixed it. cc @JustinShinohara #hangoutathon plus.google.com/events/cmsf0g7… http://t.co/W5bkKN1drO 2 hours ago