Well, probably not everything, but I wrote a question-and-answer post about the Higgs boson over at Double X Science. I hope I caught most of the big questions people might want to know about!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology Astronomy Big Bang black holes Carl Sagan Citizen Science Climate change Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies galaxy collisions gamma ray astronomy general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn Saturn moons science communication science outreach science writers scientific beauty Scientists Space exploration spaceflight spiral galaxy stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- @GermanCityGirl Coincidentally, they just started playing "I Can't Go For That". 1 hour ago
- @GermanCityGirl That's one I haven't heard. I love their other stuff, though, so I should check that out. 1 hour ago
- I'm a broken heart, I'm a broken heart, I'm a broken heart. 1 hour ago
- Coffee shop PA is playing The Bird & the Bee. 1 hour ago
- I approve. RT @BoingBoing: Pink Floyd unveils cover art for first studio album in 20 years. boingboing.net/2014/09/22/pin… 1 hour ago