Well, probably not everything, but I wrote a question-and-answer post about the Higgs boson over at Double X Science. I hope I caught most of the big questions people might want to know about!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology Astronomy Big Bang black holes Carl Sagan Citizen Science Climate change Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dark matter detectors Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn Saturn moons science communication science outreach science writers scientific beauty Scientists Space exploration spaceflight spiral galaxy stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- Actually, it's about ethics in journalism tmblr.co/ZVa2Xn1U1J8U9 6 hours ago
- Random thought: maybe Lying Cat sounds like Betty White. 6 hours ago
- .@complexin Here's my choice of good music to get rid of the Macklemore infestation: youtube.com/watch?v=obFlFb… 7 hours ago
- That moment when you realize you're singing Macklemore to yourself. #WhenItAllWentWrong 7 hours ago
- I dunno, the team's pretty cold. RT @BadAstronomer: In the World Series I'm cheering for Enceladus. #TheFightingSulci 7 hours ago