Well, probably not everything, but I wrote a question-and-answer post about the Higgs boson over at Double X Science. I hope I caught most of the big questions people might want to know about!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Citizen Science Climate change comets Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dark matter detectors Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Humor inflation Mars Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach science writers scientific beauty Scientists sexism Space exploration spaceflight stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- @_ColinS_ "Ancillary Justice" by Ann Leckie. 19 minutes ago
- @RachelFeltman @_ColinS_ YES 29 minutes ago
- @WhySharksMatter Lasers aren't optimal underwater weapons anyway. Not um..that I've tried anything like that. 35 minutes ago
- @mandaYoho @melmaxson Do you know a good place to buy liquor? I'm nearly out of bourbon and tired of the selection at the grocery stores. :P 36 minutes ago
- I should probably make the pecan pie and assemble the Thanksgiving lasagna tonight, but I'm resisting the idea. 53 minutes ago