Well, probably not everything, but I wrote a question-and-answer post about the Higgs boson over at Double X Science. I hope I caught most of the big questions people might want to know about!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
#Scio14 Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Back Roads Dark Skies Big Bang black holes Citizen Science Climate change Comics cosmic microwave background CosmoAcademy Cosmology CosmoQuest Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dinosaurs E = mc^2 Earth Earth science Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies gamma ray astronomy general relativity gravitation Higgs boson how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics quantum physics radio astronomy relativity Saturn Saturn moons science communication science outreach scientific beauty Scientists Scio13 Space exploration spaceflight spiral galaxy stars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs xkcd yo momma
- hijinksensue.com/comic/science-… I think @PlanetDr and @tweetsoutloud need to see this comic. 47 minutes ago
- @artologica @upulie :( 51 minutes ago
- "Casimir Pulaski Day", Sufjan Stevens - Feeling somewhat mournful today. tmblr.co/ZFUrTu19RTN9J 58 minutes ago
- My feelings about this week: 24.media.tumblr.com/a24c9bab104ad6… 1 hour ago
- @SarahZielinski Though maybe this could be a joint piece between @Laelaps and me. The real evidence against this comes from paleontology. 1 hour ago