Well, probably not everything, but I wrote a question-and-answer post about the Higgs boson over at Double X Science. I hope I caught most of the big questions people might want to know about!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Citizen Science Climate change comets Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dark matter detectors Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Mars Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach scientific beauty Scientists Space exploration spaceflight stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- @docfreeride As cravings go, this is a pretty harmless one. However, I don't know if I have the right ingredients around. 28 minutes ago
- Today's random food craving: cornbread. 31 minutes ago
- RT @mandaYoho: "Failure to exercise due care to avoid injury" is one of the grossest things I've read in a while, maybe ever. http://t.co/u… 37 minutes ago
- I suspect this may be a midterm week. The library reading room is filling with students before noon on a Monday. 1 hour ago
- @TheEarthStory @ProfMike_M Deadline first, but I'll message you later on. Thanks! 1 hour ago