Well, probably not everything, but I wrote a question-and-answer post about the Higgs boson over at Double X Science. I hope I caught most of the big questions people might want to know about!
Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Citizen Science Climate change comets Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dark matter detectors Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Mars Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach scientific beauty Scientists sexism Space exploration spaceflight stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- .@wilw found a picture of Scalia writing his dissents. tmblr.co/ZVa2Xn1oO5zAT 3 hours ago
- @AstroKatie @WhySharksMatter That could be useful. But then again, I don't need to dwell on it. 4 hours ago
- @WhySharksMatter @AstroKatie Can you tell how many you've blocked if you don't use an autoblocker? 4 hours ago
- And this is true even if there isn't a single group responsible for all the burnings. #WhoIsBurningBlackChurches twitter.com/niais/status/6… 4 hours ago
- @WhySharksMatter I spent mine reading your tweet. I want my leap second back! 4 hours ago