Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology Astronomy Big Bang black holes Carl Sagan Citizen Science Climate change Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies galaxy collisions gamma ray astronomy general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn Saturn moons science communication science outreach science writers scientific beauty Scientists Space exploration spaceflight spiral galaxy stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog type Ia supernova WIMPs women in science
- @plsplsplsme He'd take it. He's very friendly. 20 minutes ago
- wp.me/pXK0q-2Ky Pascal is also slightly more cooperative in terms of picture-taking. Here he is with @NeilShubin 's book. 28 minutes ago
- Pascal, on the other hand, is all cat. 14 pounds of very warm, needy cat. 30 minutes ago
- .@GothamKnowledge Harriet is very dog-like. She greets me at the door, follows me around, plays fetch, speaks for treats. 34 minutes ago
- @sciencenotscary @GothamKnowledge CAT? WHERE? 35 minutes ago