Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Citizen Science Climate change comets Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dark matter detectors Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Mars Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach scientific beauty Scientists sexism Space exploration spaceflight stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- @j_timmer The idea that a single physicist of any description (much less a string theorist) gets to dictate the program of a collider.... 10 minutes ago
- @roseveleth I don't have anything much to offer except cute cat pictures. instagram.com/p/5cBtCywBtr/ 11 minutes ago
- Impressions of "Three-Body Problem" so far: little character development, and I LOL'd at the idea of a string theorist running a collider. 17 minutes ago
- @libbydoodle I need a better-paying job to support my habits. :) 1 hour ago
- Nice! twitter.com/elakdawalla/st… 1 hour ago