Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology asteroids Astronomy Big Bang black holes Carl Sagan Citizen Science Climate change Comics complex numbers cosmic microwave background CosmoAcademy Cosmology CosmoQuest Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dinosaurs E = mc^2 Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies gamma ray astronomy general relativity gravitation gravitational waves Higgs boson how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics quantum physics radio astronomy relativity Saturn Saturn moons science communication science outreach scientific beauty Scientists Scio13 Space exploration spaceflight spiral galaxy stars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs xkcd yo momma
- "If the misery of the poor be caused not by the laws of nature, but by our institutions, great is our sin." - Charles Darwin (d. 4/19/1882) 2 hours ago
- I'd still rather not. MT @apfergus: @[me] Complaining about cleaning the trichobezoars is one of the most fun parts of living with cats. 2 hours ago
- Then again, Harriet just snuggled up with me, so cats make up for it other ways. 2 hours ago
- So far this morning: two catbarf incidents and cat pee to clean up. People ask me why I don't want kids. 2 hours ago
- How do cats know I just cleaned the carpet? First thing I see when I get up is cat barf on the living room rug. X-P 3 hours ago