Search the site!
Frequently Used Tags
Advent 2012 Advent 2013 Alphabet of Cosmology Astronomy Big Bang black holes Carl Sagan Citizen Science Climate change Comics cosmic microwave background cosmic rays CosmoAcademy Cosmology Crackpottery Creationism dark energy dark matter dark matter detectors Earth Education Einstein Evolution exoplanets False Skepticism Fermilab galaxies general relativity gravitation gravitational lensing gravitational waves habitable worlds Higgs boson history of science how science works Hubble Space Telescope Humor inflation Math Concepts mathematics Milky Way Moon Moonday! Music neutrinos Nobel Prize nuclear physics particle physics Physics Quanta planetary science Pseudoscience pulsars quantum gravity quantum measurement Quantum Mechanics radio astronomy relativity Saturn science communication science outreach science writers scientific beauty Scientists Space exploration spaceflight spiral galaxy stars Star Wars supermassive black holes Symmetry The Universe in a Box topology travelblog WIMPs women in science
- Six! Six kids! Ahahahahahaha! (in The Count's voice) 56 minutes ago
- @PlanetDr I have donut holes and bourbon waiting for me once the official trick-or-treat period ends. 1 hour ago
- @erinleeryan @astronomolly That doesn't bug me TBH. 1 hour ago
- @dustchick It's really ridiculous. But because it's in the NYT, a lot of people will cite it because it's a comfortable set of myths. 1 hour ago
- @tereshkova2001 One neighborhood where i lived, they literally brought kids in from neighboring towns. I ran out in 20 minutes. 1 hour ago